Monday 6 May 2013

Sunshine and Lace

 photo FluroSkirtCollage_zps7b8d0eb8.jpg  photo 1new_zps2a793aff.jpg  photo Flurocollage2_zpsb3f98b1f.jpg

It was so sunny in Manchester a few days ago I thought I would make use of the gorgeous weather and take some outfit photos. I love to wear this neon lace skirt from Topshop when I'm out in the sun. It's so bright but fresh and spring-like at the same time, even if the bees do think you are a flower! This wrap top is also from Topshop, notice a pattern? The drape of the top looks lovely against the lace of the skirt and I think they compliment each other perfectly. 

Again I've paired the outfit with my Topshop Gwenda court shoes, if you invest in one nice pair of shoes this season, it has to be these! I wanted to show you all an outfit including them when I'm wearing a skirt to show you how versitle they are. I would love a pair of these shoes in royal blue, please sort this out Topshop! If anyone knows where I can get a blue pair, please let me know! I've kept it simple with accessories today, I just love how the colour of the skirt dominates the look.

I really hope this hot, sunny weather returns to Manchester soon! I think the South has been a bit luckier with the weather than us lately!

Top- Topshop
Skirt- Topshop
Shoes- Topshop
Necklace- Topshop
Watch- River Island

xxx

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. ah i love the sunny colour of your skirt and look at those skinny pins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is gorgeous :) you look lovely!
    Yasmin x
    thestudentwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look incredible here...I love this outfit!

    - Tabitha at scaredtoast.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your skirt! Such a gorgeous colour x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top and skirt look amazing together, lovely splash of colour!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty skirt and the shoes are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, the skirt looks gorgeous, such a pretty colour :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. looooving that skirt you look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous17/5/13 11:24

    First of all I have to mention that really you are beatiful like a baby doll. You have a lovely sense of style.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit Phoebe! I came across your site searching Neon Skirts on google, and Im so happy I found your blog! Its amazing! I just posted a Neon Skirt post on my blog too, I would love for you too check it out!!!

    P.S. I love how your skirt has lace! It's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh lordie. This outfit, especially that skirt is LOVE. I love the wrap effect of the top x

    ReplyDelete
  12. the neon skirt looks amazing on you! great choice!

    Check out my latest OOTD :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving this outfit! So gorgeous!

    nice blog! we should keep in touch xx

    Redlipsdepartment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete